Danielle
I'm a list maker. It's ridiculous, actually. I have lists all over my house. My husband loves it. (ha.) I thought it would be fun to jump on the "30 before 30" wagon. I have 18 months (what?!) to complete these items and/or work them in to my every day life. In addition to making lists....I LOVE to check things off of those lists. So, I had to throw a few easy ones in for encouragement.

1. Try one new recipe every month.

2. Complete one item from Pinterest every month. (No cheating challenge!: item cannot count as my new recipe of the month. If the Pinterest item IS a recipe….I must make 2 new recipes.)

3. Use my canvas shopping bags.

4. Update my blog in some way once per week.

5. Become a stay at home mom and wife….domestic diva extraordinaire!

6. Make money doing something I love.

7. Read more.

8. Workout three times per week.

9. Train for and complete a 5k.

10. Visit a winery. Will they let me stomp grapes?

11. Stomp grapes.

12. Shoot a gun.

13. Develop my photographic skills. My camera and I are capable of way more.

14. Speak up.

15. Go on a cruise with Adam!

16. Successfully make my own sushi.

17. Pay off designated debt.

18. Do something with my hair.

19. Learn how to better use my makeup.

20. Buy good makeup.

21. Get professional photos made of my little family.

22. Make it to Michigan at least once.

23. Brunch more often.

24. Bring back “date night.”

25. Learn to coupon effectively.

26. Meal plan.

27. Take M to the beach.

28. Go bike riding.

29. Get organized and stay that way.

30. Go to a new concert….and probably a few oldies but goodies. (Ahem, LP?!)
0 Responses

Post a Comment