Danielle
My 30 before 30 list got me thinking about travel. I love to explore, I love to road trip, I love to learn. And so, I love to travel. I have lots of places I hope to see one day. Here is my immediate list. I think I could manage it in the next 10 years.


1. Take my girl to Disney World.

2. Michigan in January. (Take M to NAIAS and to see snow…and visit her family, of course.)

3. Kentucky (I go here every year for a family reunion, but I really want to work in some site-seeing one of these years.)

4. Hawaii: cruise for 1 week, island for 1 week (to be determined if we’ll do Maui again or a new island.)

5. New York---Road Trip: NYC, Niagara Falls, Cooperstown, Queensbury (We plan to go to see Ken Griffey Jr. inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame….so this IS happening in 2016! Although it's a ways off, I’m as excited for this trip as I was for either of our HI trips.)

6. Vegas/Grand Canyon (I realize they’re not THAT close, but I figure if I’m going to 1, I may as well work them both into one trip. They’re a lot closer to each other than I am to either of them.)

7. Washington DC.

8. Go somewhere just to see the autumn colored leaves.

9. New York. We need to do a separate trip to NY that includes M. We don’t plan to take her on the “road trip” one. (of course….that’s 4 years, off so who knows.)

10. Cruise with my honey. I don’t care where, just go!
0 Responses

Post a Comment